Sabtu, 29 Juni 2013

What HD settings I should use on my Xbox 360 for my LCD HDTV?

Q. I recently bought a 32" LCD HDTV 720p. My question is what are the optimal settings for both HDTV Settings and HDMI Colorspace? I know it depends on personal preferences a lot though.

A. 16:9
720p
YPbPr


How can you replace a broken LCD screen in a Sylvania LC427SSX 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV?
Q. My sister in law left a broken Sylvania LC427SSX 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. I looked online but I can't seem to find any place where I can find just the screen for replacement. Does anyone know where I can buy just the screen or how to fix it?

A. you need SKILLS and tools to replace the LCD DISPLAY PANEL.
However , if you known the PARTS COST , you will never want to replace it, and buy an new TV for sure.
New LCD display panel cost about 65 % of same screen size of new TV. + shipping and services charge to replace the panel . total is around 80 + % of new LCD TV.
will you still want to buy the display panel ?
Sylvania is handle by Funai same as Philips Brand TV sold in USA. the 42 inc display panel is made by Taiwan Che-Mei. if you comfortable with the prices. contact Funai USA.
http://funai.us/contact/index.html
TEL 886 321 3927.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 komentar:

  1. LCD HDTV E3D470VX VIZIO E3D470VX 47-Inch Class Theater 3D LCD HDTV with Internet Apps TV Low Price Guarantee and Free Super Saver Shipping. Details

    BalasHapus